Get the expertise of a former federal prosecutor/US Army JAG CORPS Officer and Corporate Trial attorney on your side.
Why choose us?
We understand that navigating the laws of the United States of America can be a complicated process; that is why we have built an effective, caring, honest and experienced team that will take care of all your legal needs and will guide you through each step of the journey. Our clients are without a doubt our biggest passion.
We have vast experience in litigating in front of immigration, civil, criminal and military courts. Give us a call TODAY so you can see for yourself what others are already saying: Few law firms will fight as HARD as we do to make sure that you get the positive results that you desire and deserve.
Juan A. Lozada?
Juan Lozada is a Venezuelan-American lawyer who firmly believes that all people deserve to be free and to be treated fairly.
Juan Lozada is a Trial Lawyer, trained in:
· Criminal and civil litigation.
· Immigration Law.
· Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
Master of Laws (LLM) from the University of Texas at Austin, with a minor in Law
International and Latin American.
· Doctorate in Law from the Ohio State University “Moritz College of Law”.
· Master of Laws (LLM) in International Private Law from the University of Houston.
· Degree in Philosophy and Letters (MA) in International Relations from the University of
Bachelor of Laws (BA) in Latin American Studies from the University of Texas at
· Currently obtaining her third Master of Laws (LLM) in Human Rights at La
Academy of Human Rights of the American University (Faculty of Law of
Has extensive experience in:
· Administrative, State and Federal Courts.
· Former State Attorney, Former Military and Federal Prosecutor.
· Practicing Professional, and Instructor, of International Public Law.
· Immigration Lawyer.
· Civil and Criminal Litigant in the State of Texas for more than a decade.
· Senior Regional Compliance Manager in Multinational Organization.
Dr. Juan Antonio Lozada is committed to Human Rights and the Law
Among his most outstanding competencies are Effective Leadership and Competent Litigation.
In addition, he is 100% bilingual in Spanish and English, with a professional command of Portuguese.